Singing with Santa Cruz County, California kids for over 30 years
You are a gifted musician who understands children so well. Thanks again for the joy your CDs have brought us! ~ Katy, Mom of former KidSong student.
Freesia has the unusual ability to combine a high quality performance with the active participation of the children in the group. This is a delight for children and adults alike. ~ Cherie Crandall, Director of Neighborhood Childcare Center, Santa Cruz CA.
I have been honored to observe and participate with Freesia Raine as she:
• conducted interactive trainings for childcare providers and early education teachers
• enriched literacy development in Casa Pequena programs with her music curriculum
• supported children in creating songs and performing for their families
• helped children explore their feelings and fears through music
• brought confidence to novice singers of all ages
• shared her love of music
Her knowledge of children, creativity, and musical talent are an inspiration to me.
~ Claudia Vestal
Owner/director of Chanticleer Child Care
Coordinator for Casa Pequena (affiliated with Cabrillo College)
Infant and Toddler specialist for WestEd
Santa Cruz City Schools Board Trustee